Check out the video!
Hey there everybody!
Coming up this Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 at 12:00pm pacific (19:00 GMT)
take part in #DBHangOps to discuss:
- Data Dictionary Corruption
- What is it?
- How does it happen?
- How did you fix it?
- What about FRM file corruption?
- MySQL Utilities (requested by Sheeri Cabral!)
- Benchmarking! (requested by Tim Callaghan)
- What software do you use to benchmark?
- How do you verify proper configuration of your benchmark machines?
- How do you ensure you're getting your money's worth on new hardware?
- MySQL Connect -- What are you excited for?
As always, check out the the #DBHangops twitter search
, the DBHangops Twitter Feed
, or come right back to this blog post to get a link for the google hangout on Wednesday!
Can't wait to see all of you for the conversation tomorrow!